Invite your parent or guardian to join bunq for free and approve your account. No paperwork, branch visits, or weeks of waiting.
How does it work?
If you’re under 18, you’ll need the approval of a parent or guardian to open a bunq account.
Invite them to open a free legal guardian account, and they’ll be able to quickly approve your account request and help you manage finances easily.
Getting a guardian to approve your account
- From the Green tab, scroll down to How to plant more trees.
- Choose Refer a friend.
- Invite your parent/guardian or share your invite link.
- Ask them to click on the link to download bunq.
- When signing up, ask them to select Try for free, then Claim Invite.
- Then just follow the Parent Verification flow 💃